Basel 2.5 is now live. Basel III is on the way.
This exclusive report is the simple way to be fully briefed on how banks are preparing.
Chief risk officers from 17 major banks in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe agreed to extensive interviews on the subject of how they are implementing Basel III, and how the new capital guidelines will affect their derivatives business.
This detailed executive report is an essential business tool for any risk manager. Topics covered include:
- How Basel 2.5 and Basel III will impact bank strategy and specific business lines
- How banks are changing their business models in response to the rules
- What are the major concerns
- How banks are responding to increased capital requirements
- How financial institutions are reacting to liquidity and funding challenges.
The report also includes five in-depth articles from Risk magazine on key Basel III topics (the liquidity coverage ratio, net stable funding ratio, credit value adjustment and calculation of risk-weighted assets).
- Publish date
- 2 Feb 2012
- Executive report
Table of contents
The rise of the CRO amid regulatory reform
Gauging the impact of Basel III
Concerns about consistent application
The path to regulatory compliance
Scrutinising the bank business model
Capital adequacy under Basel III
Addressing liquidity and funding challenges
Annex: Five detailed articles from Risk on the LCR, NSFR, RWAs, deposits and CVA